Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Disip loves you!


Dear Friend,

Disip is for the blessing of the world! Disip loves you! Disip cares about your soul, your eternal destiny, whether you spend eternity in Heaven or Hell which are the only two destinations after you leave this earthly life.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. John 3:16-18

We do not know what the future holds but we do know who holds the future. It is the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has declared after His resurrection, before His ascension back to Heaven where He came from, the following:

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20

This same Jesus said that He will come back soon:

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 17 The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. 18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! 21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. Revelation 22:12-21

Friend, Are you ready for His coming as your Judge? You can be ready! The Word of God promises you that -

if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved... 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:9-10; 13

Will you do it, Friend? Do it now! Pray this prayer sincerely from your heart:

Dear God,

Please forgive me all my sins. I believe that You sent Your Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for my sins.

I believe that You love me. I believe in my heart that You are the Son of God. I confess that I am a sinner. I accept and receive Jesus Christ who died for me on the Cross as My Savior. Please cleanse me from all my sins and create a new and pure heart within me. I do now want to live for Christ as my Lord. Thank you, God. In Christ Jesus Name. Amen.

Welcome to join us in Disip to share what God has done for you. Thank you.

Blessings,

Disip

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3060213894029864


4/23/2020

No comments: