Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

To my nephews, nieces, and students

You were born one day. You grew up. Before you have completed your life on earth, you need to find the correct answers to the following questions if you want to live in accordance to God's Plan and Purpose for you:

Who am I?
Who is God?
What does He want me to be and to do?

All the answers are found in God's Word, the Bible. So, you must read it to obey and apply it. Then, you will be truly prosperous and successful wherever you are (Joshua 1:7-8).

I can testify that this is indeed my story and testimony. As I grew up, I had asked myself all these above questions. And Thank God, He helped me through the right circumstances, people, and resources to find Him and to taste how good He is. I was lost and found, was blind and saw. Yes, My God saved me from death and Hell unto eternal abundant life and Heaven through My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hallelujah. Praise Him now and forevermore. Amen. Glory to God.

You can be saved too if you are not yet, by trusting in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who died for your sins on the cross and rose again on the Third Day. He is alive now and will come back again some day for His disciples (John 3:16; 14:6; Rev 22;12, 20)

God bless you, dear ones!

No comments: