Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trust and Rest in Our God.

Dear brothers and sisters,

I believe that as we live our lives, we sometimes ask or hear others ask such questions as:

Why does Our Sovereign God allow:

-Satan to manifest himself in people's lives and the creation?
-Sin to occur among His creatures?
-False religions and cults to prevail in parts of the world?
-Immorality and perversion to go on in the world?
-Injustice, abuse and exploitation to continue on?

The manifestation of sin and Satan in the world causes a lot of pain, misery, suffering, and death. Why does God allow all these? Why does God allow hearts to be broken? I do not know all the answers but I just trust and rest in My God.

I just trust in God's omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence. I know deep down in my heart, in my soul, and in my spirit that God Is True. He Is Real. He Cares. He Suffers even more than us. He never fails. His Word Is true. His prophecies shall be accomplished as He declared them in the Bible.

I further believe that when we, His children, get to Heaven, and with our glorified bodies, we will understand everything. Everything that happened upon the earth and the universe will become crystal clear to us OR it will just not matter anymore. I believe we will be in total absolute bliss and felicity eternally.

Love you all in Christ Jesus Our Lord and Savior.

No comments: