Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My wish for all my fellow citizens

I pray that we all live in unity and harmony wherever we are. I pray that all the leaders lead in accordance to God's will and ways. I pray that everyone does his/her part in obedience to God and His Word, the Bible. I wish that everyone of us always practice Christ-likeness in all our relationships and in every situation and circumstance.

May Our Lord's will be always done at our personal, family, neighborhood, community, city, county, state, national, and international levels. May we all cooperate with Our God, always yielding and surrendering ourselves, our whole being-spirit, soul, and body unto Him.

"I thank You in advance, My God, that You will answer the prayers of Your people. You, Our Good God, will give us the desires of our hearts as we love and serve You faithfully."

Praise, Honor, and Glory unto Our Triune God, the Holy Trinity, now and forever and ever and evermore. Amen.

No comments: