Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hell, The Cross, and Heaven

Dear Reader,

What comes to your mind when you think of Hell? The Cross? and Heaven?

Personally, I would not know about Hell, the Cross, and Heaven had they not been told to me by others. I now know that these realities are found in the Bible, which is the Word of God. So, I got to believe in them. Therefore, when I think of Hell, I see:

-Everlasting punishment and torment in an eternal burning fire
-Total eternal separation from God

When I think of the Cross, I see:

-Jesus Christ, the Savior
-Salvation
-God's Sacrifice
-God's amazing love for us, sinners
-Man's terrible depravity and sinfulness
-Satan's hatefulness
-Satan's wickedness
-Jesus' obedience to His Father God
-Jesus' pure innocence
-Jesus' meekness and humility
-God's Mercy over us
-God's Grace unto us
-The Bridge between Hell and Heaven
-The Bridge between sinful Man and God
-Our wise God's victory over the devil/Satan

And when I think of Heaven, I see:

-God
-Jesus Christ
-Holy Spirit
-Angels
-Saints
-Perfectness
-Beauty
-Peace
-Agape love
-Appreciation
-Admiration
-Joy
-Perfect Praise
-Adoration
-Worship
-Wonders
-Abundance
-Eternal bliss and felicity
-Unity
-Harmony
-Oneness
-Purity
-Holiness
-Nobility
-Wisdom
-Ecstasy
-Light
-Life
-Knowledge
-Truth
-Humility
-Patience
-Gentleness
-Meekness
-Understanding
-Mutual Enjoyment

O Hallelujah! Praise, Honor, and Glory be to Our Most Wonderful Awesome God!

I know, dear Reader, you'd choose Heaven over Hell. Choose Jesus. Decide to follow Him and you shall be saved. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16). Yes, Jesus is the Way, and the Truth, and the Life! (John 14:6). No one can go Heaven except through Him. Choose to believe in Christ Jesus and you will spend eternity in Heaven, not hell. So be it! Amen.

No comments: