Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christ died for me!
He shed His most precious blood for me!
Redeemed am I,
I am saved from death, Hell and Satan
Since I received My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Truly He is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.
My most humble Lord and God has come down to me,
A poor ignorant sinner in a remote little island in the Indian Ocean!
Such is the amazing Grace of My Creator God!

To live for Him now is my privilege and honor
Without Him, I can do nothing
Emmanuel, God with us, is dwelling in my heart indeed
None has loved, is loving, and will love me as much as My Lord
To Him be all glory, praise and honor now and forever!
Yes, Jesus loves me! yes, Jesus loves me! yes, Jesus loves me!

The Bible tells me that Jesus loves me
Woe is me if I do not love and honor Him back!
Eternity in Heaven with My God, His angels and saints awaits me!
Love in Christ is now my commitment and lifestyle
Verily verily, God's Word has declared that
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ Is Lord!


No comments: