Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thank You God for being My Heavenly Father, Creator, Savior, Provider, Protector, Guide, and Destiny.

Thank You for the people You have used to bless me in one way or another.

Thank You for my wife, family, friends, neighbors, students, colleagues, supervisors, and all the authorities doing me good.

Thank You for Your beautiful creation that I so enjoy.

Thank You for the sky, the clouds, the sun, the moon, the stars, the air, the mountains, the seas, the trees and flowers, the plants and animals, the birds and the fishes...

Thank You for knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom.
Thank You for talents and skills.
Thank You for Mathematics, Sciences, and Arts.
Thank You for songs and music.

Thank You for Your Word, the Holy Bible.

Thank You for everything, dearest Holy God. Amen.

No comments: